24 June 2019
UNESCO Almaty Cluster Office is seeking expressions of interest from qualified and experienced organizations for design and production of information panels for the World Heritage listed Chang'an-Tianshan Silk Roads Corridor properties in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. This action is organized within the framework EU/UNESCO Project: “Silk Road Heritage Corridors in Afghanistan, Central Asia and Iran – International Dimension of the European Year of Cultural Heritage”.Implementation period: 15 July – 16 September 2019
1. Legal entity registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan or Kyrgyz Republic (essential)
2. Extensive experience in the design and production of information panels, billboards, etc. (essential)
3. Knowledge and experience in providing similar services to international organizations (preferable)
4. Involvement of a qualified professional designer/-s (essential)
5. Competitiveness of the financial proposal (essential).
1. Previous experience of company
2. Competitiveness of the financial proposal.
Detailed information you can find in the Application form: ENG_Application-form-Panels.pdf
All mandatory documentation (please see in Application form attached) should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 18:00 Nur-Sultan/Bishkek time on Monday, 15 July 2019.