1 January 2017
The mission of Communication and Information programme is Sustaining peace and development through freedom of expression and access to knowledge.Taking into consideration response to pandemic, the programme supports Fostering Freedom of Expression and Building Knowledge Societies.
In collaboration with local partners the following priorities are defined:
- capacity-building for the quality journalism and pluralistic media; - Fostering universal access to information; - Developing training materials for pre-service and in-service journalists to promote quality reporting on issues ranging from investigative and gender-sensitive journalism to environmental journalism; - Supporting the development of professional standards so as to promote media self-regulation in Central Asia.
- Events of the Communication and Information Programme in 2018-2022
- Webinars on Communication and Information 2019-2022
- Publications to assist media development, Internet and AI researchers
- Teaching Communication and Information in 2022-2023
Brochure on Communication and Information available here
Permanent link: http://en.unesco.kz/communication-and-information